Who put all of this together?
The Tulsa Authority for Recovery of Energy (TARE), a public trust organization created by a City of Tulsa charter, is behind all of these great services.
TARE’s responsibilities are to manage policy for Tulsa’s refuse and recycling system — which includes residential and commercial waste, recycling, curbside yard waste and bulky waste — and to set rates for trash services delivered within the City of Tulsa.
- Mayor G.T. Bynum or his designee Jack Blair
- Priscilla Harris, Chair | Term expires July 31, 2022
- Dorinda Alexander, Vice-Chair | Term expires July 31, 2021
- Patrick Connelly | Term expires July 31, 2022
- Crista Patrick, Councilor | Term expires July 31, 2023
- Elizabeth Osburn | Term expires July 31, 2021
- Chuck Forbes | Term expires July 31, 2023